CALIPSO SRLS recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all those (“users”) who visit the CALIPSO SRLS website or by which the latter is sponsored. We also believe it is important to provide appropriate information on how your personal data will be processed, and to allow you to choose the purposes of their use. For these reasons, we invite you to read this Privacy Statement carefully.
This Privacy Notice, prepared by CALIPSO SRLS is addressed and applied to all interested parties, who visit the sections of the CALIPSO SRLS website accessible at www.lecremedelparadiso.com, including any other CALIPSO SRLS website or page web accessible through the CALIPSO SRLS website or other promotional sites hosted or sponsored by CALIPSO SRLS, such as mini-sites or pages related to social networking services managed by third parties (jointly the “Sites”) and, in particular, those sections of the site web of CALIPSO SRLS accessible through the address www.lecremedelparadiso.com.
This Privacy Notice applies exclusively to the data collected by CALIPSO SRLS in Italy through the Sites and does not extend to any other website, including the other CALIPSO SRLS websites for specific countries. Personal data collected through the Sites will be stored at servers located in Italy at Aruba S.p.A.
CALIPSO SRLS will also be able to transfer your personal data to other countries, belonging or not to the European Union, for the achievement of the purposes that will be described below. It is possible that your data may be transferred to countries that do not provide for a level of personal data protection equivalent to that guaranteed by the provisions applicable in your country. In such cases, CALIPSO SRLS will take all necessary measures to ensure adequate safeguards to your personal data and ensure that the transfer is compliant with applicable laws.
In any case, the collection, by CALIPSO SRLS, of Personal Data (as defined in the following paragraph 2), through the Sites will take place in accordance with Italian law.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS / USE OF SITES MATERIALS
Users can view the CALIPSO SRLS website by browsing anonymously.
The categories of Personal Data that CALIPSO SRLS may collect include name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and information related to CALIPSO SRLS information.
The consent you may have made to the processing of processing operations for direct marketing purposes may involve sending commercial communications both through traditional methods (eg paper mail, calls via operator) or through automated methods of contact (eg. e-mail, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp), unless otherwise specified, expressed through the methods that will be indicated, from time to time, by CALIPSO SRLS. In any case, users who have consented to the use of their data for direct marketing purposes may revoke the consent previously provided or oppose the use of one or more of the previously indicated contact methods.
It is possible that CALIPSO SRLS collects some aggregated data, not definable as Personal Data, during your visits to the Sites. These data do not refer to a single identifiable visitor. This allows CALIPSO SRLS to collect certain information, such as the number of users visiting the Sites and the pages visited. Collecting this information allows CALIPSO SRLS to adapt the content of the Sites according to the number of visitors.
When you visit the Sites to browse, read or download information, CALIPSO SRLS automatically collects the standard information of your computer that your browser sends to each visited website, such as your IP address, browser type, language, duration access and the addresses of pages visited. CALIPSO SRLS does not link the standard information thus collected to any element that allows users to be identified, unless this is necessary to enforce the terms and conditions of service or to protect the service, the Sites, users also against the risk fraud, as part of the eventual purchase phase of CALIPSO SRLS products.
CALIPSO SRLS may collect aggregate and non-personal data through “cookies” as explained below.
Cookies are fragments of information that any site can transfer to your browser and that are then stored in the system. In particular, CALIPSO SRLS uses on the Sites:
– Technical cookies, such as session cookies, analytical cookies and functionality cookies, whose use is aimed at facilitating your activities on the Sites (for example by remembering your preferences on the Sites or allowing your identification on any reserved areas of the Sites) as well to measure the general activity in the Sites, so that CALIPSO SRLS is able to identify which areas and services are of greatest interest and on the basis of such information to improve the quality of the Sites;
– Profiling cookies, which are designed to create your profile, based on your browsing on the web and, in this way, show on the Sites, commercial information on CALIPSO SRLS products that can better meet your tastes and preferences. These profiling cookies can also be installed by third parties.
Technical cookies only pursue the purpose of transmitting communications over an electronic communications network or are, however, necessary to provide the requested services to the user and, as such, do not require prior consent from the latter.
On the other hand, the user’s consent is required for the use of profiling cookies. In this regard it is noted that, in case of actual use of profiling cookies by CALIPSO SRLS, on the occasion of your first visit to the sites following the implementation of this feature, you will be required through a specific banner that will appear on the home page to consent to the use of profiling cookies.
In any case, please note that you can change your preferences regarding cookies at any time and, possibly, also refuse the use of any cookies (including cookies installed by third parties) by clicking here.
It is understood that in case of deactivation of the Sites, you may not be able to use some features of the Sites.
You can also deactivate cookies using the settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. In order to better understand the procedure to follow, please refer to the “Help” menu of your browser.
SHARING PERSONAL DATA
Without prejudice to the following paragraphs and the information contained therein, CALIPSO SRLS will not be able to disclose or transfer any information that concerns you to third parties, unless this is permitted by applicable law. In this regard, sharing is possible, among other cases, if:
– it is necessary to fulfill an obligation imposed by a law, a regulation or by community legislation;
– it is necessary for the fulfillment of obligations deriving from a contract of which the interested party is a party, or in order to satisfy specific requests made by the interested party before the conclusion of the contract;
– it concerns data coming from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that are available to the public, without prejudice to the limitations and procedures established by laws, regulations and Community legislation with reference to their communication and publicity;
– relates to data relating to economic activities that have been carried out in compliance with the legislation in force concerning corporate and industrial secrecy;
– it is necessary to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller or of a third party of the Personal Data, in the cases specified by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, on the basis of the principles established by law;
CALIPSO SRLS may identify third-party service providers to manage and / or perform, on its behalf, certain functions or services, whose correct execution may require the communication of the Personal Data provided by you. The functions or services concerned include, by way of example, the management of the Sites and, subject to your consent, the transmission to you of commercial communications or other communications regarding products, services or special events of CALIPSO SRLS, as well as the delivery of products from You requested or purchased. These communications will be subject to confidentiality and security obligations and will be carried out for the sole purpose of carrying out the related functions or services.
Subject to your prior and express consent, we may also share your Personal Data with third parties for joint marketing activities, in particular for the joint promotion of products, services or events that may interest you.
Any transfer of Personal Data will be subject to obligations of confidentiality and security aimed exclusively at the performance of the aforementioned obligations.
For information on how to exercise the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data by CALIPSO SRLS, for marketing purposes, please see the next paragraph 7. It is understood that even if you decide to refuse your consent to CALIPSO SRLS use of your Personal Data for promotional campaigns, CALIPSO SRLS may, however, share some of these Personal Data with third parties to fulfill legal obligations. For example, if you have chosen not to receive further promotional e-mails from CALIPSO SRLS, CALIPSO SRLS may have to provide your e-mail address (with your consent, previously provided), to third parties for the exclusive purpose of follow up on your opt-out request.
Protecting your personal data is of primary importance for CALIPSO SRLS. CALIPSO SRLS retains all data collected on secure servers and, in any case, takes reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Data, as required by applicable laws.
However, CALIPSO SRLS can not guarantee and does not declare that Internet transmission is 100% secure or error free. CALIPSO SRLS can not therefore guarantee that the information you provide is not intercepted during the transmission to CALIPSO SRLS via the Internet. CALIPSO SRLS is not responsible for actions carried out by third parties.
UPDATE PERSONAL DATA AND REFUSAL TO TREATMENT FOR MARKETING PURPOSE
If you want to update your Personal Data, you can send it to us by filling out the CONTACTS form, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
PRIVACY AND MINORS
The Sites are NOT intended for minors and CALIPSO SRLS does not intentionally collect or retain any Personal Data of minors under the age of 18. If you reasonably believe that CALIPSO SRLS may be in possession of Personal Data concerning minors under the age of 18, please contact CALIPSO SRLS at the addresses provided in paragraph 12 below.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE ITALIAN LAW
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
– obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
– obtain the indication:
1) of the origin of Personal Data;
2) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
3) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
4) of the identifying details of the owner, the managers and the representative eventually designated in Italy;
5) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative in Italy, managers or agents.
1) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of Personal Data;
2) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the Personal Data were collected or subsequently processed; the attestation that operations 1) and 2) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the Personal Data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involve a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
– object, in whole or in part:
1) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
2) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. This opposition, depending on the case, may concern: (i) mailings made using traditional methods or automated contact methods (see paragraphs 2 and 7 above); (ii) only items sent using traditional methods of contact; or (iii) only items sent using automated methods of contact.
The rights listed above can be exercised:
filling out the Contact form or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– fill out the Contact form;
– send a request via e-mail email@example.com
This post is also available in: Italian